About half a kilometer out into an overgrown field in Lifsinge stands the runestone designated Sö 9. It stood close to a graveyard that is now gone.
The runestone was discovered in 1857 by A. V. Stjernstedt, when it was broken in five pieces. In 1934 it was mended and raised close to where it was found.
ᛒᛅᚱᚴᚢᛁᚦᚱ × ᛅᚢᚴ × ᚦᚢ ᛬ ᚼᛁᛚᚴᛅ × ᚱᛅᛁᛋᛏᚢ × ᛋᛏᛅᛁᚾ × ᚦᛅᚾᛋᛁ ᛬ ᛅᛏ ᛫ ᚢᛚᚠ ᛬ ᛋᚢᚾ ᛫ ᛋᛁᚾ ᛫ ᚼᛅᚾ × ᛂᚾᛏᛅᚦᛁᛋ ᛭ ᛘᛁᚦ ᛬ ᛁᚴᚢᛅᚱᛁ ᛭ ᚴᚢᚦ ᛭ ᚼᛁᛅᛚᛒᛁ ᛭ ᛋᛅᛚᚢ ᚢᛚᚠᛋ ×
“Bergvid and Helga, they raised this stone in memory of Ulv, their son. He met his end with Ingvar. May God help Ulv’s soul.”